If it wasn't the oceans,
若不是那大海
wasn't the breezes,
若不是這微風
wasn't the white sands,
若不是潔白的沙灘
I might not be needed,
我也許是不被需要的

If I could sleep through the coal mines,
若我在睡在長長的礦脈隧道
If I could breathe through hatred,
若我嗅出了空氣中的不友善
If I could work through the summer,
若我賣力的工作了整個夏天
then I woulnd't feel so humble,
那麼我就不會覺得那麼的難為情

oh you, it's always you,
啊!是你,都是你
it's always you.
總是你

If red roses weren't so lovely,
若紅玫瑰不是如此的嬌艷
Wine didn't taste so good,
若葡萄酒不是那般的醇美
Stars weren't so romantic,
若天上的星星不是那樣的浪漫
Then I could do what I should
那我應該會乖乖的守著我的本份

Oh you, it's always you
那是因為你,是你
It's always you.
都是因為你
Oh you, it's always you
是你,是你
It's always you
總是你

If you love, I could command it,
如果是你喜歡的,而我有能力
Get your head, to understand it,
我會想盡辦法,去為你說明白
I'd go twice, around the world,
我願意尋覓這世界兩圈去找出解答
Even though, I may not find it.
縱使,很有可能找不到最終的答案

Oh you, it's always you,
啊!那是因為你,是你呀
It's always you.
是你
You, it's always you,
是因為你
It's always you.
是你

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 魔卡貓 Mochacat 的頭像
    魔卡貓 Mochacat

    魔卡貓的咖啡窩 Mochacat's Cafe

    魔卡貓 Mochacat 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()